Kringle It 2
Kringle It 2 is a wonderful little program that makes generating a Kris Kringle (Secret Santa) list very easy. All you need to do is create a text file with all of the names of the people on the Kris Kringle list and this program will do all the rest. Please try the program and, if you like it, purchase a license using the button below. Thank you.
Using Kringle It 2 is very straight forward and can even be done using a plain text editor to create the initial file. Follow the instructions below to create a "Kringled" file:
- Create a file with the list of names of the people participating in your Kris Kringle (You can do this with any text editor or even Microsoft Word or Excel as long as you save the document as a text file).
- Make sure that you have one (1) name per line.
- Start "Kringle It 2".
- Press the "Select ..." button and choose the text file you created in step 1.
- Press the "Kringle It!" button to begin the process.
- If the process is successful you will get the message "The selected file has been successfully kringled.", otherwise you will get an error message telling you what went wrong.
- The "kringled" file will have the same name as the original file but with "kringled-" at the beginning.
This software is available for use under an End-User License Agreement that you are required to abide by. If you feel that this agreement is unreasonable do not make use of this product.
License: $5 each (Australian Dollars) or use the contact form to request a quote for a site license.
- Windows Installer
- MD5: 9cafebe8234afd0cf38cf24e2eae83bf
- SHA1: 6f1fa643b0a0e1758c5cab1f5b98f80b73b38d57
- Windows ZIP File
- MD5: 597f86e6cd9faeb4cb1de468da1738b0
- SHA1: 5e3231930f1807b8e2a12c53d820393889598dbc
- Linux - 32bit ZIP File
- MD5: 0e10111733b84e011dfc31cc781a28e9
- SHA1: dc322b657913163d828f974ebbe816bf64c80610
- Linux - 64bit ZIP File
- MD5: e511297cdce5ac610401f4de90ca77b7
- SHA1: 3f97bc80cb11b546a28b8ee742e3148b3b2b58bf